Sun, Nov 10|
MetaTouch Body Balance
Meditation & Breathwork For Pain Management
Join Meditation Teacher Adam Michael Brewer for a 2.5 hour experiental workshop that centers around how to use meditation and breathwork for pain management.
Time & Location
Nov 10, 2019, 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM PST
MetaTouch Body Balance, 4441 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230, USA
About the Event
Sunday November 10th, 3-5:30 pm
Join Meditation Teacher Adam Michael Brewer for a 2.5-hour experiential workshop which introduces simple meditation and breathing techniques which anyone living with pain can use to reduce inflammation, increase vitality and create equanimity. Learn tools to help you live a healthier, happier and more meaningful life.
- Learn about the science behind the benefits of meditation and breathwork as it relates to pain mangagement
- Practice a breathing technique which turns the blood alkaline which in turn reduces inflammation in the body
- Learn and practice the Meditate With Ease technique which enables you to calm the breath and mind, relax the body, concentrate the mind and bring about peace and tranquility.
- Learn and practice a meditation/visualization which harmonizes the 8 energy centers of the body and brings about balance and coherence in brain and body.
What to Bring:
A yoga mat, cushion/pillow to sit on, water and an open mind :) Dress comfortably.
How to Pay For Event:
- Send Money via Venmo to AdamMichael-Brewer
About your teacher, Adam Michael Brewer
Adam is a certified meditation teacher (AnandaLA) who has been practicing meditation and breathwork since 2003. He began teaching it to others in 2015 and has helped thousands of people all over the world learn to meditate. He is the Creator of 3-Minute Meditations and Meditate With Ease.